Hi! My name is Elizabeth Olvera, I love the law, coffee, and personal/professional development (not necessarily in that order). I have over 18 years of experience working in the legal field mostly doing civil litigation, family law and Immigration. I own my own legal document preparation business called Olvera & Associates, in San Francisco, CA.
Experience and Qualifications
- The owner of the form preparation business Olvera & Associates.
- Business Advisor on my YoutTube Channel
- A Legal Document Assistant, authorized by B&P Code 6400, et seq.
- An Immigration Consultant, authorized by B&P Code 22240, et seq.
- The author of my blog
- The past president of the San Francisco Paralegal Association
- Member of CALDA (California Association of Legal Document Assistants)
- A paralegal who provides services directly to licensed attorneys, authorized by Business & Professions Code (BP&C) 6450, et seq.
I assist public consumers representing themselves in legal matters by preparing the necessary legal documents and filing them at the court. I am qualified through education, training and work experience to assist attorneys and the public directly.