Hi! My name is Elizabeth Olvera, I am a Freelance Paralegal in California. I love the law, coffee, and personal/professional development (not necessarily in that order). I have over 14 years of experience working in the legal field mostly doing civil litigation. I own my business Olvera & Associates. I’m currently practicing family law and dabbling in Worker’s compensation.
- The author of my blog
- The owner of Olvera & Associates, Your Signature Notary, and Divorce with Dignity-SF.
- The past president of the San Francisco Paralegal Association
- A paralegal who provides services directly to licensed attorneys, authorized by B&P Code 6450, et seq.
- A registered Legal Document Assistant, authorized by B&P Code 6400, et seq.
- A bonded Immigration Consultant, authorized by B&P Code 22240, et seq.
In addition to being a paralegal for attorneys, I am an Immigration Consultant and Registered Legal Document Assistant. I assist public consumers representing themselves in legal matters by preparing the necessary legal documents and filing them at the court. I am qualified through education, training and work experience to assist attorneys and the public directly.
Please review the list of services that I offer and let me know how I can help you meet your legal objectives.
Want a website like mine? Contact me and I’ll help you create your own.